Not Enough Time to Craft

Thursday 4 November 2010

Go Digital

Hi All,

I don't have any cards to post at the moment, as I am busy getting ready to do my first stall at a local event this weekend (scary) I am not sure if I have enough to warrant having the stall, but I keep telling myself that I am doing it for the experience, and then maybe I will learn the do's and dont's if I decide to do it again.

Anyway.......


I have a quick post for you, with a digital scrapbook layout that I did. I have loads of normal pages that I must complete and my daily December to set up, but I wanted to have a quick go at a layout I found on the basic grey website. It was quick and easy, and I knew which photos and topic I wanted to cover. So here you go, a page about a day in Rome, this time last year in fact.

Hope you like.


Clair

0 comments:

Post a Comment