Not Enough Time to Craft

Wednesday 29 September 2010

A Couple of Birthday Cards

Hi all,

Quick post with a couple of cards I did for family members birthdays. Been a busy month, and have a had a week and half away, so I did not have chance to post these before I went.

First one, was for my future sister in law - I found a postcard in paper chase that I liked and thought it would be make a great background for a card. I thought I would keep it simple and just applied some glitter thickers on top and applied doodlebug rubons underneath.

Second one was an image an received in a swap, coloured with koh-i-noors and blending oil (it came out quite nice one the water colour paper the image was stamped on) layered it one some brown kraft colour card for papermill, and a scrap of stripey xmas paper I had left over in my box. applied ribbon between the fro stampin up supplies, and stamped sentiment in brown ink.

Working on my save the date cards for wedding (going digital with this project) at the mo and a couple of baby twin commission cards.

see ya later.


Clair

0 comments:

Post a Comment