Not Enough Time to Craft

Thursday 19 August 2010

Commissioned Wedding Card








Hi all,

Here is a commissioned card that I did for my best friend. She is bridesmaid for one of her friends on Sunday, and wanted a special card to give. I do a lot of bloghopping looking for inspiration and I have my favourites all bookmarked. JuliesJapes is one of them, and I love stampin up products but very rarely have money to spend on them, I also toy with the idea of becoming a demonstrator but not sure if I would be able to meet the quota you have to sell in order to remain active.

Anyway......

I came across this lovely wedding card design, I loved the idea of the hearts, so I used this for my inspiration. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the original stampin' up products so I made do with the supplies I already had.

took one 8 x8 card blank, and attached some paper from craft creations, dies cut with nestabilities shapes, stamped papermania sentiments and went over with glue pen and glitter. Attached flowers with silicone glue and also pearls. Went around the nestabilities shape with liquid pearls.


I then went on and made a box for the card to go in, as the flowers would have made it bulky. I did the same process as I did on the card for the box topper so that it matched.


Hope you like

0 comments:

Post a Comment