Not Enough Time to Craft

Friday 9 October 2009

Super Gorjuss Halloween



This is a break from my Christmas cards - Halloween is fast approaching and I will be away on holiday, so I have to get a move on and out before I go.

This card actually happened by accident. I bought some new 300gsm card to print on - Printed some pp pattern on it. I then went to fold the card an couldn't find my bone folder and so used my finger (big mistake or maybe not) the ink smudge across the top. I then had a brainwave for a halloween card, so I smudge all the other edges. I also used one of my gorjuss images that I have'nt ink up yet.

My spider was a button that I put on then end and the two holes inspired me and decided it would be a brill creeping crawley. I am really please with how it came out.

Hope you like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment