Not Enough Time to Craft

Monday 6 July 2009

1st Birthday






It was my boyfriends nephews first birthday last week, and I was really pleased with the card that I did.  Most of the time when I have an idea in my head that I want to do, it never comes out how I imagine it.  So O.K. this card was not designed in my head, it was inspiration taken from Kerryjos Blog,  I loved what she did with the Sweet Safari kit from Sweetshoppe Designs, that I just had to have a go myself.

I dont know what size Kerrys card was - but I was using the new 8x8 cards from craftworkcards, so I had more space to play with.  I loved the animals, so I stuck them on, and then made the monkey swing from one of the letters.

I designed in the inside of the card, in photoshop, so it was all flat, and all I had to do was print it out and stick.  I created a little pocket on the inside, so that a gift voucher could fit inside.  I also used the inside design of the card, for the envelope.

Ingredients 

Cardstock and paper: - 8x8 card and Envelope, Co-ordinations Brown Card Stock, Epson Glossy Photopaper (this was for the letters and the animals), HP premium matt paper

Kit: -   Sweet Safari from Sweetshoppe designs

Extras: -  Lime Green and Brown Stickles, Ribbon from local craft shop (I think it is american carfts range).

Hope you like .

0 comments:

Post a Comment